Scenic Hills Alternative Care provides comprehensive 24-hour customized living specializing in long-term medical and mental health care for residents in private, residential home settings. Scenic Hills Alternative Care promotes health, dignity, and independence to all of our residents. Scenic Hills Alternative Care serves CADI, BI, EW, Private Pay and Long-Term Insurance clients throughout our eight Twin Cities Metro locations.
Our smaller residential settings allow our residents the opportunity to have more individualized services. Each setting is overseen by our Clinical Director and our Director of Nursing. In addition to nursing oversight, each location has a designated Program Manager and qualified staff 24-hours-per-day.
- 24-hour registered nursing services
- Nursing assessments
- Medial monitoring
- On-site physician services
- On-site psychiatrist services
- Assistance with bathing, dressing and grooming
- In-home lab services
- Preventative care
- Mental health services
- Individual care plan
- Medication administration
- Meals cooked and provided
- Diabetes care
- Wound care
- Housekeeping and cleaning
- Assistance scheduling appointments/escort to appointments
- Scheduled and daily activities
Scenic Hills Alternative Care is licensed through the Minnesota Department of Health as a Comprehensive Home Care Provider and registered as a Housing with Services. establishment.